Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dinner and placing some orders

So last night I figured I would have to stay home cause Patrick had a fever still. This morning, I decided to put a roast in the crock pot. This way tomorrow I can use it to make burritos for my Dh and boys while I go and stamp at a shoebox swap.

Then at about 3 p.m. I get a call from a friend and she is coming over with 2 friends of hers to place their holiday ornament order. They need to get the dazzling diamonds and reinkers to make ornaments. So, Shawn needs to put in a sizable order, so I told her to come on over.

I also spent some time today figuring out what my Christmas swap would be. I put it all in the computer and when I get paid, voila. Stampin' UP! order goes in. I also spent a good part of my free time entering an order for Primas ( these awesome little mulberry paper flowers) that some friends and I are getting.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cute blog Leslie! I love your pic, you look so glamourous! Oh, and did I miss the PRIMA thing? If so, maybe next time eh . . . keep me posted. I don't go to yahoo as often as I need to.