Monday, November 20, 2006

What to do, what to do???

So, I am pondering my own questions. I am figuring out what to make for my Christmas cards for my co-workers, I have to figure out my gift for my side and upline Christmas party ( I am thinking Snowman Soup) and I also have to make some gifts for my bosses.

Then there is the family Christmas debacle. I am thinking gift cards for many of them. I can buy them here at my church and support the church and not have to shop for gifts. I will then make really cute card holders and call it a day.

I know I am making a few name frames and doing some pictures, but I just hate figuring out the gifts. "G" is not much help with the shopping and wrapping is pretty much a mystery to him. He is a bag kind of guy. My craftiness is completely out of his range of thinking and that leaves me to do all the work.

Somewhere in the middle of all of this I have to hold a card class and send out my own Christmas cards. Aren't the holidays fun???

No comments: