Thursday, January 18, 2007

Finally.....

I Finally got my batteries to take a charge. So tonight I will upload some pics for you. I HAVE BEEN A BUSY BEE, LOTS OF PROJECTS TO SHOW YOU.

I Finally got my Stamp a Stack cut last night. 50 cards are prepped and ready to go. Even the examples. I did cheat and cased two cards, but not in their entirety. One of these cards is the card kit form SU! convention. It was already to be used, so I am using it.

I am finally getting my hair cut again tomorrow. I used to joke with my short hair clients how often I saw them and that they were crazy for not being able to wait to get a trim. I understand now. Short hair = more maintenance. It has been about 5 weeks. I know know that is my max. With texturizing, it gets too long, too fast.

Oh, and Finally.... my weigh in??? Not too bad. I am down 3.8 lbs.

No comments: