Monday, January 29, 2007

Tag, I'm it.

I was tagged


A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Genny ( then Char, Tamarra and Kathy)
C -Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of Choice: Iced tea
E - Essential item you use everyday: Soap
F - Favorite Color: Lime Green but, I am partial to all shades of green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: San Bernardino, CA
I - Indulgence: hair care and stamps
J - January or February: February……my first born is a February baby
K - Kids & Names: Christian and Patrick
L - Life is incomplete without?: my family
M - Marriage Date: November 8
N - Number of Siblings: 1 (2 actually if you count my step-brother)
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS
Q - Fave Quote: What Fresh New Hell is this?
R - Reason to Smile: My life that is getting better everyday
S - Season: Winter or Spring
T - Tag 3-4 People: hmmmm, I will have to think about this
U - Unknown fact about me: ( my weight and it still is unknown except to me and the person who weighs me in at WW)
V - Vegetable you don't like: I don't think there is one.
W - Worst Habit: Bite my nails!
X - X-rays: Hands, Ribs, Teeth, Knee (MRI), Foot
Y - Your Fave Food: Mexican Food
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini

No comments: