Monday, July 30, 2007

Just some thoughts

I do have some uploads for you all to see. I will do that later today. I made invites for Patrick's birthday and some cards for a swap I am doing. I am also going to work on some Christmas cards I have to do for another swap.


So, on Saturday I watched Cruel Intentions. I forgot that I liked this movie. Of course it could just be Ryan Phillipe. Half way through the movie I was thinking I needed to watch Dangerous Liaisons. In case you did not know, CI is a young version of DL. Still very good.

Last night, hubby comes homes with Ghost Rider for me to watch. I just love Nicholas Cage. I only watched about an hour of the movie before I headed off to bed. (I just dread Sunday nights. Monday morning 5 am comes way too quickly.) I think I will head home from work today and watch the rest.

Today I also started South Beach. I will let you know how that goes. We are leaving to go to Jamaica November 4th and I want to lose at least 20 lbs. So, I will give you updates on this.

No comments: