Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Okay OKay.......

Okay!!! I have been told by a few people that I need to update my blog. I have to admit that they are right, it has been a while. But, hey!!! I added music. Does that not count? I guess not.

So, while I am at work right now, I can tell you that you are not gonna get the updates you WANT! All my pics are on my camera at home. So, I promise to update today with stamping pics and such. Including pics of the salon I am working at now.................Oh wait...Did some of you not know that one? Yes, I have returned to the salon part time. I am working with some of the girls I used to work with. I am really excited about this one and cannot wait to build my business! Where is the salon, well, email me and I will give you the info!

So, to other news. Both kids are doing well in school and the little guy is feeling much better. After him having pneumonia and me having bronchitis, I think we are ready for some good health. Now, for how long that will last, I have no idea. I do have plans for both of us to have a flu shot. Working in a day school and now in the salon, I am gonna be exposed to a fair share of cooties, (yeah I said cooties) and I am tired of being sick.

Okay, that is all for now. except to say, I am enrolling for new hostess clubs next month and dont forget to get started on those Christmas cards!!!

No comments: