Thursday, March 19, 2009

All things said.....

Well, there is no excuse for not doing what I said I was going to do. Updates and tutorials. Lately my blog has sat with no use and to tell the truth, I am not on the computer much anymore. Life has just taken control. LOL

So, what HAS been going on???

My husband has been home and out of work, this does not make me int eh mood to sit and stamp for enjoyment and I now find myself only stamping for classes and clubs. This also makes me not want to share the hobby that I enjoy so much.

Our computer woes put me far behind and now instead of catching up I am just going to start where I am.

I have also restarted Weight Watchers and am down about 7 lbs. in 2 weeks. Not too shabby, my clothes are already starting to fit differently. NICE!!

I mentioned before that I had started a new way of eating...BENTO! You can look HERE

This weekend I am having my hostess club and I am looking forward to posting my projects and instructions...so... STAY TUNED!!

1 comment:

. said...

Congrats on the weight loss! 7 lbs is awesome!!!! I have lost weight w bento too :)

Keep it up! ^^