Thursday, August 16, 2007

sigh.....

well, let's just say I have the busiest weekend coming up. Tomorrow, I have to finish getting fliers ready for a home show expo I am participating in. I have to go to the bank, clean my house, go grocery shopping so I can make tacos when my brother in law and his wife come to town tomorrow night. After that.....I have to pick up my kids from school. All of this between when I get off of work at 12:30 til I pick up the boys by 6 p.m. Oh......and we have a potluck at lunch for one of the girls at work who is leaving.

Sat, I have the expo from 10-2 and then home to do, well, I don't even know what.

Sun. I take my parents to Long Beach so they can depart on their cruise.

Did I happen to mention that I plan on being busy?????


The good news??? I have pics of my hostess club projects and my stamp a stack that I can post some time this weekend. You will not be disappointed.

No comments: