Monday, August 20, 2007

So much to do.....

Tonight I started my planning and cutting for my quarterly scrap class. I decided to have it tomorrow after all. I will have 6 girls here for the event. I finally decided to only have my scrapping quarterly due to the time constraints i have with my SAS and my hostess clubs, etc. I was running out of time in the month to hold events. Also with the limitations of 12 x 12 paper, that SU! is offering in solid color packs, my creativeness is cut down.

I think tomorrow when my scrappers are scrapping I will cut and do my cards for my upline's group meeting (we are doing a card swap).

I just need to find a babysitter for Wed. night.

On to other things. Well, remember how I tried the Kenra hairspray? Well, I love it. I am totally digging all of the products I am using from them. The past couple of days I have been using the root lifting spray. LOVE IT!!! I got a sample size with my new hairspray. I also have been using the mousse and the clear paste. I have been soooo happy with all of it. I think I would recommend this product to anyone.

No comments: